Monaco International Clubbing Show
The nightlife industry has a big chunk of Monaco‘s tourism life. From night clubs, bars, beaches, and lounge restaurants, there are numerous places where locals and tourists seek to satisfy their craving for glamour and glitz. To help businesses keep up with the current trends in the market, the Monaco International Clubbing Show is once again hosting an event primarily focusing on the nightlife industry of international tourist destinations with the theme “Connecting Talents.”
Monaco International Clubbing Show is a premier trade show for the nightclub industries that includes bars, beaches, hotels, and restaurants. On a privileged setting in Monaco, the event gained a reputation as a leader in this sector. It is now on its 10th year.
Gathering the world’s leading brands and top professionals in the industry, it aims to establish new partnerships and boosting the market through innovative strategies.
There are four categories in which exhibitors may present on the trade show:
- Techniques (bar equipment, lightings, sounds)
- Latest technologies and brand interaction accessories
Exhibitors will have the chance for:
- product launches and presentations
- client invitations and partnership creation
- boost of brand awareness through sponsorships
More than a hundred brands will demonstrate their expertise and experiences that will provide insight to other players to stay ahead in the competition by anticipating market expectations. The event will also have a conference and DJ festival for the visitors. On November 6, MICS will also host the NRJ DJ Awards 2019 that where artists compete in the following categories:
- French DJ of the Year
- International DJ of the Year
- Group or Duo of the Year
- Revelation of the Year
- Live Performances of the Year
- Single Dance/Electro of the Year
- Hit Clubs of the Year
DETAILS OF THE EVENT
Event Type: Exhibit/Trade Show
Date: November 6, (Wednesday) & 7 (Thursday), 2019
Timing: November 6 (Wednesday) and 7 (Thursday) 6: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm; NIGHT OPENING: 9:00 pm – 4:00 am
Location: The Grimaldi Forum
- Via Air: Monaco is approximately 22 km away from the airport of Nice–Côte d’Azur. Another 40 minutes is needed by car ride ( or 6 using helicopter).
- Via Rail: Monaco station is situated 15 minutes away from the Grimaldi Forum (8 minutes through bus ride). Ride from Paris on TGV takes 6 hours, and from Milan is 5 hours.
- Via Road: Take A8 motorway to reach Monaco, which is about 8 km away. Coming from France, take Monaco-La Turbie exit. If coming from Italy, Roquebrune exit is the best access.
Exhibitors: 100 + on Food, Beverage, Technology, Technical, Service, Equipment, Artistic, and Design categories
Organizers/Persons-in-charge: Richard Borfiga, Jean-Albert Vergnaud, Caroline Borfiga
Contact details: S.A.M. M.I.C.S. Le Buckingham Palace, 11 avenue Saint-Michel, 98000 MONACO, Tel: +377 93 50 60 11 email: firstname.lastname@example.org