Monaco Yacht Show
The world’s leading yacht show will once again rule the waters of the Mediterranean Sea in the prestigious city of Monaco. It is the largest in-water display of large yachts. An estimated 30,000 people come to see the more than $4.3 billion worth of yachts displayed in the port.
A perfect way for the billionaires to celebrate the end of summer with class. The biggest, newest, and the most costly yacht will be on display on this new edition of the Monaco Yacht Show.
The superyachts definitely are the center of attraction, but there will also be so many more to offer for the opulent observers. As the playground for the rich, Monaco Yacht Show does not lack anything to impress its billionaire patrons.
There will always be super speedboats, helicopters, personal submarines, limousines, and luxury cars to see. Hotels, restaurants, and the Casino will also cater to the (hedonistic) Epicurean needs of the guests.
The ‘Car Deck’ for the exhibits of classic and customized vehicles will display models of the best machinery for connoisseurs’ delight. The ‘Starboard’ is the main exhibition lounge of companies that gives products and services related to the superyacht lifestyle: destinations, luxury products, and arts. Both will be on Quai Antoine Ier.
Monaco Yacht Show Gala Event
Also on Tuesday, September 24, 2019, is the launching of Monaco Yacht Show Inaugural Gala Event as the start of the four-day exhibit. VIP guests and yachting social elites will also have the privilege to attend the 6th Monaco Yacht Show Superyacht Awards, along with the show’s partners, yachting business top-players, and reputed media. A panel of respectable yachting journalists will select the winners of the following categories:
- The MYS/Rina Award
- (Interiors) The MYS Interior Design Award
- (Exteriors) The MYS Exterior Design Award
- The MYS Finest New Superyacht Award
Yachting clients will also have a chance for an informative panel discussion regarding topics in Super-yachting, insights from industry experts and professionals in the Monaco Yacht Summit. It is on the same date as the Inaugural Gala, on September 24, Tuesday, from 12:30pm to 6pm.
Monaco Yacht Show Video
Monaco Yacht Show Event Details
|Event Type: Trade Show/Yacht Show/Exhibit|
Date: September 26 to 28 (Wednesday to Saturday), 2019
Timing: Wednesday to Friday- open from 11am to 7:30pm; Saturday- open from 11am to 7pm.
Exhibitors: 88 exhibitors from luxury products and services; 158 suppliers of nautical supplies;
74 shipyard exhibitors; 47 exhibitors of tenders and water toys; 32 yacht broker.
Contact Info: Tel:+377 93 10 41 70 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media: #MYS2019 Facebook Twitter
Instagram Youtube Linkedin
Official Website and the News Center
Location: Port Hercule, Monaco
How to get there
- From Nice, France: A8 motorway, exit 56 (Monaco).
- From Italy: A8 motorway, exit 58 (Roquebrune Cap Martin).
- Form Airport Take Bus # 9 or #12 to La Passerelle
- Transfer to Gare de St-Lauren-du-Var
- Take the train to Gare de Monaco-Monte-Carlo
- Lignes d’Azur Bus # 110 Express goes from Nice Airport to Monaco.
- VIP Limousines gives a comfortable and economical solution at negotiated rates for the Monaco Yacht Show at the air terminals. Tel: +377 97 70 39 99
- Monacair is the official & unique helicopter company operating the on route Monaco-Nice-Monaco schedule with 48 flights/day. Tel: + 377 97 97 39 00