Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean
On its effort to save the ocean, the Fondation Prince Albert II de Monaco hosts the star-studded Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean. International artists, celebrities, and philanthropists gather for this significant fundraising event to protect the ocean. It aims to address the growing concern of ocean destruction, marine-life threats, ocean acidification, and plastic pollution.
2019’s guests included: Leonardo di Caprio, Nicole Kidman, Keith Urban, Uma Thurman, Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, Robert Redford, Andy Garcia, Patricia Arquette, Adriana Lima, and numerous other supermodels, etc.
The program includes a red carpet, a cocktail reception, a dinner from top chefs, and performances by great artists. Guests include notable people from the field of sports, business, and arts. The program is made lively by performances of talented individuals, artists, and music legends. The significant part is the auction, where you can find exceptional memorabilia, fine works from world-renowned artists, and special VIP events. The proceeds will go directly to fund the initiative of the Fondation to save and protect the ocean.
- Presiding Official: HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco
- Honor Recipient: Robert Redford
- Masters of Ceremony: Nicole Kidman, Uma Thurman, and Andy Garcia
- Performers: Gwen Stefani, Andre Bocelli, and Kool and the Gang
- Afterparty Master: Robin Thicke
- Special Appearance: Sophia Ai
- Auction Head: Simon de Pury