List of All French Riviera Flea & Antique Markets
Europe doesn’t do Garage Sales, preferring neighborhood flea or “antique” markets, known as Vide-Greniers (which literally means “empty your attic”) or Brocantes. Each village usually does one or two a year, spring and fall, and each family fills a table with all manner of fascinating finds, from the most hilarious junk to the most interesting antiques.
The prices at these bric-a-brac free-for-alls are a fraction of the weekly antique markets, and bargaining is the way to go… if you don’t speak French, start with a ‘bonjour‘ and a smile, then just point and use the calculator on your smartphone to make your offer!
See below for a list of sales, and check our events calendar for markets and special sales events, and our guide to the best places to find shopping deals. If you want even more, this is the government’s official list of the current list of all Vide Greniers: Just look for ‘Vide Grenier’ (selling anything and everything) or ‘Frippery’ (selling mostly clothes) or ‘Brocante’ (which means pricey professional antique dealers which, while interesting, is usually not cheap). Bring some sacks and lots of coins and small bills.
- Antiques: first Friday of the month: Bord de Mer
- Antiques, every Thursday and Saturday: Place Audiberti.
- Crafts, Thursday to Saturday: Cours Massena.
- Antiques: third Sunday of the month: in the port.
- Antiques: first Sunday of the month: in the town.
Cagnes sur Mer
- Antiques: last Sunday of the month: Place du Château
- Antiques: every Monday: Marché Forville
- Flea-market every Friday: Ranguin.
- Antiques: every Saturday afternoon: Les Allées de la Liberté.
- Artists fair every Sunday: Les Allées de la Liberté.
- Antiques: second Friday of the month: Place Carnot.
La Colle sur Loup
- Antiques: second Sunday of the month: Rue de l’Ancienne Gare.
- Antiques: last Sunday of the month, in the Old Port parking.
- Antiques: wednesdays: Cours Honoré Cresp.
- Antiques: third Saturday of the month: Cours Honoré Cresp.
- Bric-a-Brac and antiques: every Saturday: in the parking opposite the hospital
- Bric-a-Brac and antiques: first Sunday of the month: Place Neuve.
- Antiques: last Friday of the month, Place des Mimosas, Escota parking.
- Antiques: every Friday morning in the Place aux Herbes, next to the Bastion.
- Antiques: second Sunday of the month: Esplanade Palméro.
- Antiques: every Saturday afternoon: Port de Fontvieille.
- Big antiques market all day Monday: Cours Saleya.
- Antiques: first Sunday of the month: Quai de la Douane
- Art: second Saturday of the month: Place du Palais de Justice.
- Books: first and thrid Saturday of the month: Place du Palais de Justice.
- Collectable postcards: last Saturday of the month: Place du Palais de Justice.
- Antiques and bric-a-brac: every Sunday at the parking area Débarquement au Dramont
- Antiques and bric-a-brac: every Tuesday of the month: Place Coullet.
- Antiques: first Friday of the month on the sea front at Agay
- Antiques: every Tuesday and Saturday of the month: Place des Lices.
- Antiques: every second Sunday of the month: Route de Grimaud. Tel: 04 94 97 45 21.
St Vallier de Thiey
- Antiques: second Sunday of the month: Le Pré
- Antiques: first Sunday of the month, in the streets of the Old Town.
- Antiques: all day Wednesdays: Place du Grand Jardin
- Antiques: every Sunday in the village, Place Amelis Polonais and Port de la Santé.
- Antiques: every Sunday: in the village, Place du Village.