Christmas in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Want to know what to see in Beaulieu-sur-Mer this Christmas?
With all the beautiful sceneries and exciting destinations, the French Riviera is full of surprises. And more excitements await you this holiday season!
With this Iconic Riviera update, we will give you the list of what to see and where to go in your Christmas vacation in the beautiful town of Beaulieu-sur-Mer.
The following will be the details of events you don’t want to miss.
Schedule of Christmas Events In Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Want to send a letter to Santa telling him how you have been nice this year? A “Letterbox for Santa” is in the town square!
- Place Marinoni, look for the kiosk
- December 4 to 18
Watch the “Le Père Noël est une Ordure” (a Santa story) theater piece with your family and kids. The entrance is also free!
- Crypte de l’Eglise
- December 15, 3:30 pm
See the nativity scenes in the Christmas Chrèches exhibit.
- Chapelle Sancta Maria de Olivo
- December 15, 2019, to January 6, 2020
In the spirit of celebrating Christmas, there will be an ecumenical Mass for Anglican, Catholic, Pentecostal, and Lutheran communities in Beaulieu-sur-Mer. There will be carols, readings, and snacks of mince pies and mulled wine.
- St- Michael’s Church, 11 Chemin des Myrtes
- December 20, 2019, at 6:30 pm
Tour the city with a horse-drawn carriage! It will be a fun experience for the family.
- Tourist Information Office
- December 21 and 28 from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm and from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Listen to the musical entertainment with the theme “Christmas Jazz” and feel the festive mood!
- Hear it in the streets of the town.
- Starts on December 21 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
Ice Skating Rink
Show your best moves in the natural ice-skating rink! € 5 per person. It is one of the best places to enjoy Christmas in Beaulieu-sur-Mer!
- Place Marinoni
- From December 21 to 31 (except on 25) from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Watch the Feerie Sur Glace with their new show, “Happy Christmas!”
- December 23, 5:00 pm
- Place Marinoni
Hear another musical entertainment “New Year Band” to add cheer as you tour the town with friends and family.
- All over the town’s streets.
- Starts on December 28 from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm
For more information, call: 04 93 01 01 02 21